WORKERS COMPENSATION INSURANCE
Workers’ compensation coverage pays for medical care and physical rehabilitation of employees injured at work and helps to replace lost wages while they are unable to work. Additionally, this coverage protects an employer from being sued by an injured worker in most cases.
Oyer, Macoviak and Associates can help your business find complete solutions to your unique workers compensation insurance needs. We’ll find solutions that create safer and more productive workplaces, more confident and secure workers and overall savings you’ll see on the bottom line.
Let Us Shop Your Coverage with 30 Highly-Rated Companies-Free Insurance Quote
Speak with a licensed agent
FREE INSURANCE QUOTE-HOW IT WORKS
Need an insurance quote? Just fill out our quote form and we will handle the rest.
Let us shop multiple companies so you get the best rate with the best coverages.
After we issue the policy we still handle all the work. Policy changes, claims, applications we handle of it for you.
WORKERS COMPENSATION INSURANCE PROGRAMS
At Oyer, Macoviak and Associates we have specific tailored insurance programs for the following types of business’s which can save the business owner up to 30%
* Beauty and Barber Shop
* Contractors Insurance ( General Contractor, Plumbing, Painting, Landscape, Electricians, Floor Installation, Heating and Air Conditioning and many more)
* Dentist Office
* Florist Shop
* Legal Office
* Medical Office
* Optical Good Store
* Real Estate Agents
Some Workers Compensation coverage can include:
• Innovative payment systems
• Medical disability case managers
• Utilization management nurses
• Certified life care planning nurses
• Vocational rehabilitation consultants
• Physician consulting services
• Legal staff
• Contracts with medical network providers
• Managed prescription drug program
To find out more about this product and other products and services, contact Oyer, Macoviak and Associates today by calling 561-732-9305 or request a quote today. We also write business insurance, and business auto insurance coverage.
LET US HANDLE ALL THE WORK WHILE YOU SAVE
Speak with a licensed agent (561) 732-9305
CLIENT PORTAL OYER, MACOVIAK AND ASSOCIATES
At Oyer, Macoviak and Associates our clients can do business anytime that is convenient to them. Our client portal allows our client to request policy changes, print auto id cards, manage certificates of insurance and even upload or download documents through our secure electronic portal.
- View policy information and make changes
- View and print automobile id cards
- View status of an existing claim or report a new one
- View or issue certificates of insurance
- Upload or download secure documents and policies