CLASSIC CAR INSURANCE
It takes more than age to make it a classic. A collector car isn’t just a way to get around. It’s an investment that will continue to appreciate in coming years.
Not all classic or antique cars are used the same, so Oyer, Macoviak and Associates will work with you to select the appropriate policy to accommodate coverage needs, miles driven, vehicle age, and vehicle modifications to make sure you have the best policy to meet your needs.
Let Us Shop Your Coverage with 30 Highly-Rated Companies-Free Insurance Quote
Speak with a licensed agent
FREE INSURANCE QUOTE-HOW IT WORKS
Need an insurance quote? Just fill out our quote form and we will handle the rest.
Let us shop multiple companies so you get the best rate with the best coverages.
After we issue the policy we still handle all the work. Policy changes, claims, applications we handle of it for you.
LET US HANDLE ALL THE WORK WHILE YOU SAVE
Speak with a licensed agent (561) 732-9305
MODERN INSURANCE FOR YOUR CLASSIC CAR
Here are some features you should look for when shopping for classic car insurance:
• Agreed Value: This means the provider will pay you the full (agreed to) amount in the event of a covered total loss, less any applicable deductible. This type of coverage is much better than “actual cash value” or “stated value” that you may get with some companies.
• Low Rates: Why pay full-time insurance when you driver your collector car only part-time. • Coverage Options: Not all collector cars are the same, so Oyer, Macoviak and Associates can work with you to determine the right amount of coverage to meet your specific needs.
• Generous Mileage: You’re proud of your collector car, so drive it. Not all insurance companies have a mileage limit, but most collector cars should be driven less than 5,000 annual miles to maintain their value.
• Roadside Assistance: Whether you’re down the street or on a classic rally through the mountains, you’ll want to find coverage that will flatbed your car to the closest qualified repair facility.
Do you need the insurance for your prize Mustang, Camaro, Charger, Corvette, Thunderbird, or other collector car? Talk with Oyer, Macoviak and Associates today or contact us to identify the best combination of coverage, value, and price for you. We can help make sure your insurance continually meets your needs. Give us a call today at 561-732-9305.
CLIENT PORTAL OYER, MACOVIAK AND ASSOCIATES
At Oyer, Macoviak and Associates our clients can do business anytime that is convenient to them. Our client portal allows our client to request policy changes, print auto id cards, manage certificates of insurance and even upload or download documents through our secure electronic portal.
- View policy information and make changes
- View and print automobile id cards
- View status of an existing claim or report a new one
- View or issue certificates of insurance
- Upload or download secure documents and policies