Want to talk with a real person-No Problem! You can speak to a live person anytime 24/7. Give us a call...
Let one of our licensed insurance agents to guide you through the process of buying insurance coverage for you.
You can request an insurance quote online by just answering a couple of questions. In addition, you can upload your current declaration page and any inspections.
Why not fill out our quick form and it only takes a minute. Start saving today on your insurance costs.
You can schedule a 15 minute phone appointment with one of our sale agents.
If you rather meet someone face to face. You can also make an appointment to meet with one of our sales agents at our office in Boynton Beach.
Classic Car Insurance
It takes more than age to make it a classic. A collector car isn’t just a way to get around. It’s an investment that will continue to appreciate in coming years.
Not all classic or antique cars are used the same, so Oyer, Macoviak and Associates will work with you to select the appropriate policy to accommodate coverage needs, miles driven, vehicle age, and vehicle modifications to make sure you have the best policy to meet your needs.
Modern Insurance for Your Classic Car
Here are some features you should look for when shopping for classic car insurance:
• Agreed Value: This means the provider will pay you the full (agreed to) amount in the event of a covered total loss, less any applicable deductible. This type of coverage is much better than “actual cash value” or “stated value” that you may get with some companies.
• Low Rates: Why pay full-time insurance when you driver your collector car only part-time.
• Coverage Options: Not all collector cars are the same, so Oyer, Macoviak and Associates can work with you to determine the right amount of coverage to meet your specific needs.
• Generous Mileage: You’re proud of your collector car, so drive it. Not all insurance companies have a mileage limit, but most collector cars should be driven less than 5,000 annual miles to maintain their value.
• Roadside Assistance: Whether you’re down the street or on a classic rally through the mountains, you’ll want to find coverage that will flatbed your car to the closest qualified repair facility.
Do you need the insurance for your prize Mustang, Camaro, Charger, Corvette, Thunderbird, or other collector car? Talk with Oyer, Macoviak and Associates today or contact us to identify the best combination of coverage, value, and price for you. We can help make sure your insurance continually meets your needs. Give us a call today at 561-732-9305.