Oyer, Macoviak and Associates can help make your time on the water relaxed and worry-free! We will find you comprehensive boat insurance protection that protects you, your friends and family, your watercraft and your boating equipment. The average boat costs less than a dollar a day to insure. You’ll enjoy being on the water even more when you aren’t worried about your safety, the safety your passengers, or your investment. Do you know what to look for in a boat insurance policy?
Oyer, Macoviak and Associates can help you determine the right amount of coverage to meet your specific needs. Just give us a call today at 561-732-9305 to get started.
Let Us Shop Your Coverage with 30 Highly-Rated Companies
Speak with a licensed agent
- Edie W.
If you are in the market for an insurance company I would highly recommend this company. We have been with... read moreJudith W.
Oyer, Macoviak has covered my condo since I bought it in December of 2008. Several years ago my upstairs... read moreMarie B.
If you are looking for an agent that is going to take care of you and your family by making... read more
- Sharon G.
They are the best. Been with them many years for my personal and business policies. I also recommend them to... read moreElisa W.
Oyer, Macoviak and Associates have always gone the extra mile to provide me with the right coverage for my needs... read moreA G.
Very helpful and friendly staff! They make you feel like you're more than just another customer. Greatly recommend when... read more
- michael g.
Started our relationship by a long distance phone call for home owners coverage. always available to answer questions. So impressed... read moreTashia G.
Exceptional service from quote to binding. Cheryl Macoviak is a competent professional who went above and beyond to take... read more
- Rebecca H.
So professional from the person answering the phone to the agent that helped us with our auto policy. Marie was... read moreFernando R.
Had a great experience working with Cheryl. She was very patient working on multiple homeowners quotes and has been extremely... read more
- WENDY H.
I have been using Oyer, Macoviak and Associates for 6+ years. They are so professional, courteous, extremely knowledgable and very... read more
- Cindy N.
Cheryl's response time was impeccable. She provided more than one option for insurance and provide options to reduce the... read morePris N.
It's great to find an insurance agency that actually cares! Our agent, Cheryl, not only seeks the best insurance... read more
- Pris N.
It's great to find an insurance agency that actually cares! The agents make sure we get the best home... read moresandra l.
They are the best! I’ve suffered with Geico,
And Einsurance. Horrid experience with both. A friend recommended her broker to me,... read moreAnnette C.
I love dealing locally and Oyer, Macoviak and Associates make it a pleasure. They are extremely knowledgeable and professional while... read more
- William P.
Oyer, Macoviak & Associates is a great insurance company.
They do their best to find the right insurance for us.
We have... read moreStuart M.
They are on top of all my insurance needs. they advise me when premiums are due, when to change to... read more
- Nelson C.
I reshop my home insurance every 3 years. 2 years, I received a very competitive quote from Oyer. ... read moreElaine M.
They are very professional and understand what our needs are for insurance. Can always reach someone via phone which... read morePenny M.
Rob Macoviak saved me not only money but from another firm that took me for granted and when my condo... read more
- philip h.
We have always been pleased with the service and help with our insurance policies placed through the company. Dealing with... read more
READY FOR THE NEXT STEP-HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
Need an insurance quote? Just fill out our quote form and we will handle the rest.
Let us shop multiple companies so you get the best rate with the best coverages.
After we issue the policy we still handle all the work. Policy changes, claims, applications we handle of it for you.
LET US HANDLE ALL THE WORK WHILE YOU SAVE
Speak with a licensed agent (561) 732-9305
BOAT INSURANCE IN FLORIDA
Here are some items you’ll need to consider when shopping for boat insurance in Florida.
* Navigational Area: Know where you are covered in the water. Some companies, such as Safeco Insurance, offer protection that covers you up to 75 miles from the U.S. coastline; into Canadian coastal or inland waters; and into the Pacific coastal waters of Mexico. In Florida, additional coverage area can be purchased.
* Agreed Value Coverage: Watercrafts depreciate just like automobiles. Actual cash value policies can make it difficult to replace a boat that’s been stolen or destroyed. This means that if your boat is a total loss you will get the value you insured it for, minus any deductible.
* Liability: Like car insurance, personal liability coverage provides coverage to other boaters and boat owners in the event you are at-fault for an accident on the water. This coverage will pay to repair or replace the property of someone else as well as for their medical care, lost wages and other costs incurred as a result of a boating accident for which you are at-fault.
* Uninsured/Underinsured Watercraft Bodily Injury: Since boat coverage is not always mandatory, many boaters choose not to get insurance. If you are hit by an uninsured or underinsured boater, and you are injured, this type of coverage pays for medical treatment, lost wages, and other costs associated with the accident.
* Fuel Spill Liability and Wreckage Removal: Should your boat sink or be seriously damaged, there is a chance that it could leak oil or fuel into the water. As the boat’s owner you are required by law to have this cleaned up, which can be time consuming and expensive.
* Emergency Assistance: The Emergency Assistance Package provides coverage for towing, labor and delivery of gas, oil or loaned battery if the watercraft is disabled while on the water.
Every need is unique – contact us today for a BOAT INSURANCE QUOTE at 561-732-9305 or get a QUOTE ONLINE TODAY to find out how to get the best boat insurance coverage for you. Please also keep us in mind for your other insurance needs-home insurance, auto insurance, business insurance and life insurance.