Oyer, Macoviak and Associates can help make your time on the water relaxed and worry-free! We will find you comprehensive boat insurance protection that protects you, your friends and family, your watercraft and your boating equipment. The average boat costs less than a dollar a day to insure. You’ll enjoy being on the water even more when you aren’t worried about your safety, the safety your passengers, or your investment. Do you know what to look for in a boat insurance policy?
Oyer, Macoviak and Associates can help you determine the right amount of coverage to meet your specific needs. Just give us a call today at 561-732-9305 to get started.
Let Us Shop Your Coverage with 30 Highly-Rated Companies
Speak with a licensed agent
- Linda M.
Highly recommend “Oyer”!!! They are all knowledgeable and efficient. AND there’s a bonus - they answer their phones and... read moreTashia G.
Exceptional service from quote to binding. Cheryl Macoviak is a competent professional who went above and beyond to take... read morePenny M.
Rob Macoviak saved me not only money but from another firm that took me for granted and when my condo... read more
- Lynda O.
Oyer, Macoviak and Associates is a professional insurance firm that I highly recommend. They are knowledgeable, courteous and qualified to... read moreNancie G.
Oyer, Macoviak and Associates is a family operated full service insurance company that handles insurance with much expertise and they... read more
- Fernando R.
Had a great experience working with Cheryl. She was very patient working on multiple homeowners quotes and has been extremely... read more
- Jack F.
Oyer, Macoviak and Associated has been our insurance agent in excess of ten years. They are always helpful in... read moreBeverly K.
I have been a client for many years. The staff is pleasant and efficient. They always find the best companies... read more
- michael m.
We have used the services of Oyer, Macoviak for the past 18 years (through hurricanes and other Florida weather related... read more
- michael g.
Started our relationship by a long distance phone call for home owners coverage. always available to answer questions. So impressed... read moreAnnette C.
I love dealing locally and Oyer, Macoviak and Associates make it a pleasure. They are extremely knowledgeable and professional while... read moreHelaine H.
They are always looking for the best rates and they are very helpful in making desisions. Always avaible to speak... read more
- Angela C.
I have had nothing but exceptional service from this company. They are friendly and professional, and extremely efficient. I now... read moreBeverly K.
They find the best companies with the lowest premiums. The staff is very helpful and pleasant. I had a claim... read more
- Elisa W.
Oyer, Macoviak and Associates have always gone the extra mile to provide me with the right coverage for my needs... read moreSharon B.
The personal service is very appreciated. Extremely knowledgeable about the Insurance Business and everyone we have interacted with has been... read more
- Jerry L.
They are always willing to take time with me with whatever question I may have. They will get me... read more
- Angeline G.
We have been insured by Oyer, Macoviak, and Associates for many, many years. We have had excellent service, and... read moreMelody L.
Everything about our experience with Oyer, Macoviak & Associates was great! Great customer service and prompt response to any... read more
READY FOR THE NEXT STEP-HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
Need an insurance quote? Just fill out our quote form and we will handle the rest.
Let us shop multiple companies so you get the best rate with the best coverages.
After we issue the policy we still handle all the work. Policy changes, claims, applications we handle of it for you.
LET US HANDLE ALL THE WORK WHILE YOU SAVE
Speak with a licensed agent (561) 732-9305
BOAT INSURANCE IN FLORIDA
Here are some items you’ll need to consider when shopping for boat insurance in Florida.
* Navigational Area: Know where you are covered in the water. Some companies, such as Safeco Insurance, offer protection that covers you up to 75 miles from the U.S. coastline; into Canadian coastal or inland waters; and into the Pacific coastal waters of Mexico. In Florida, additional coverage area can be purchased.
* Agreed Value Coverage: Watercrafts depreciate just like automobiles. Actual cash value policies can make it difficult to replace a boat that’s been stolen or destroyed. This means that if your boat is a total loss you will get the value you insured it for, minus any deductible.
* Liability: Like car insurance, personal liability coverage provides coverage to other boaters and boat owners in the event you are at-fault for an accident on the water. This coverage will pay to repair or replace the property of someone else as well as for their medical care, lost wages and other costs incurred as a result of a boating accident for which you are at-fault.
* Uninsured/Underinsured Watercraft Bodily Injury: Since boat coverage is not always mandatory, many boaters choose not to get insurance. If you are hit by an uninsured or underinsured boater, and you are injured, this type of coverage pays for medical treatment, lost wages, and other costs associated with the accident.
* Fuel Spill Liability and Wreckage Removal: Should your boat sink or be seriously damaged, there is a chance that it could leak oil or fuel into the water. As the boat’s owner you are required by law to have this cleaned up, which can be time consuming and expensive.
* Emergency Assistance: The Emergency Assistance Package provides coverage for towing, labor and delivery of gas, oil or loaned battery if the watercraft is disabled while on the water.
Every need is unique – contact us today for a BOAT INSURANCE QUOTE at 561-732-9305 or get a QUOTE ONLINE TODAY to find out how to get the best boat insurance coverage for you. Please also keep us in mind for your other insurance needs-home insurance, auto insurance, business insurance and life insurance.