Want to talk with a real person-No Problem! You can speak to a live person anytime 24/7. Give us a call...
Let one of our licensed insurance agents to guide you through the process of buying insurance coverage for you.
You can request an insurance quote online by just answering a couple of questions. In addition, you can upload your current declaration page and any inspections.
Why not fill out our quick form and it only takes a minute. Start saving today on your insurance costs.
You can schedule a 15 minute phone appointment with one of our sale agents.
If you rather meet someone face to face. You can also make an appointment to meet with one of our sales agents at our office in Boynton Beach.
Business Owners Policy – Serving Florida
As a business owner, you strive to make decisions that are right for your business, your employees and yourself. This includes decisions about business insurance. You know you need excellent coverage. You don't, however, have time to become an expert in business insurance. That’s where Oyer, Macoviak and Associates can help.
ADDITIONAL COVERAGES TO CONSIDER
Business Owners Policy (BOP)
A Business Owners Policy (BOP) combines property, liability and business interruption coverage for small to medium-sized businesses. This packaged coverage is generally less expensive than when purchasing coverage separately. With a BOP you have the ability to customize the policy to meet your individual business needs.
Perhaps you need general liability coverage that includes operations. Or, you need to add business auto coverage or commercial property insurance. Whether you are a home-based business, small service provider or contractor, Oyer, Macoviak and Associates will work with you to find the right combination of business insurance coverage to meet your specific needs. Contact us today!
Supplemental Coverage Available
• Extended liability for additional insureds.
• Debris removal, personal property.
• Tools and equipment.
• Valuable records protection and accounts receivable.
In addition to advising you on the right coverage, we provide additional services, such as:
• Loss Prevention Programs—with our insurance company partners, we can evaluate your business's current conditions and recommend ways to lower property, auto, workers compensation or liability losses. Lower losses will not only lower your insurance costs, but also increase your productivity by avoiding downtime.
• Quick Claim Response—when you do have a claim and need fast and fair service, we work with you to make that happen. That's why we only represent companies with excellent records for settling claims fairly and promptly.
• Competitive Rates—many of the insurance companies we represent specialize in insuring specific types of businesses or industries, offering special coverage and pricing.
To see if your business qualifies for one of these special programs, contact Oyer, Macoviak and Associates for more information. Give us a call at 561-732-9305.
BUNDLE AND SAVE
When you let Oyer, Macoviak and Associates bundle your insurance coverages you can save up to 29%. In addition, you will have less insurance gaps since you will have one office to handle your insurance coverages. Let us protect "What Matters Most".
Cheryl Macoviak, Account Executive