One of the great joys of my position with Oyer, Macoviak and Associates is my client’s reaction when their automobile insurance bill is less than expected. Most people are aware of multi-vehicle discounts, reduced rates for ant-theft devices, good student discounts, and other common ways to save money on car insurance. When you work with me to find your next insurance company, I search for lesser-known discounts to make sure that you pay the lowest possible rate for your coverage.
Have You Heard of These Insurance Discounts?
As an independent agent, I contract with eight well-known insurance companies to help my clients find comprehensive and affordable coverage. In my experience, consumers are generally unaware of the following types of auto insurance discounts:
- Credit for driving a hybrid or alternative-fuel vehicle.
- New vehicle credit for purchasing a car with a newer model year.
- Operating a vehicle with daytime running lights.
- Consistently putting low miles on your car. You may need to install an electronic monitoring device to prove this.
- Military appreciation discount.
- Statement credit for agreeing to receive your bills electronically and/or credit for paying the entire premium upfront.
- Loyalty credit once you have been with the same company for a while and have no at-fault accidents.
Stop Paying Too Much for Your Car Insurance
The discounts listed above are just some that you may qualify for with a new insurance company. Please contact us at Oyer, Macoviak and Associates so we can get started finding you the best auto insurance policy at the most affordable rate today.
Robert Macoviak is the President of Oyer, Macoviak and Associates. Oyer, Macoviak and Associates is the oldest independent insurance agency in Boynton Beach and has been in business since 1953. Oyer, Macoviak and Associates are vested members of the community who are committed to doing business face-to-face and being your insurance advocate in times of need.